Spring Wishlist!

I can just feel the transitional weather desperately trying to break through the clouds, and it's making me desperate for a wardrobe rehaul! Unfortunately I am completely penniless at the moment (I just treated myself to a pair of primark socks, I've gone wild!) so I decided I'd do my first wishlist post!



As you can tell, I am currently desperate for a good denim skirt. I've been scouring charity shops all winter and so far I've had no luck. I can't wait for it to be warm enough to wear no tights, and cute little ankle socks with my T bar DMs. I really love all of these items, as I think they'd be perfect for spring layering and would see me right through to summer, but I'm just going to have to find other ways to make my outfits fresh and exciting for the new season. After buying my denim dungaree dress it has become one of my favourite pieces, hence my desire for a different style pinafore, and a denim skirt! The socks are just a bit of fun! 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment