I Woke Up Like This (Pretty Much Literally)








Photos by the wonderful Jemima

T shirt- Primark (with hand drawn design)
Cardigan (Hand knitted by my nan)
Jeans (Topshop) 
Sunglasses (Primark)
Shoes (Dr Martens) 

I got dressed when I was very tired this morning. So my only thoughts were, how can I make it feel like I'm still in bed?  So here is the worlds biggest cardigan, and a T shirt that says "life sux". My nan knitted me this cardigan years ago, and it is the comfiest thing ever. Then this amazing T shirt is one that my friend Elliot drew for me!! It's a Wavves EP cover, and it's like my favourite thing.
I've been pretty busy at the moment, because I got an internship! Woo hoo! It's a work from home sales intership, but it has meant that there's been a few days where I haven't left my room. (Which isnt a huge problem!)
I had a bit of an audience for this shoot, as Tyler, Anna, Kate and Luke came to watch us (and laugh at us). They did make me smile and make me have some fun in my pictures though! 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment