February Favourites!

Right it might be a few days late, but here we go! As I've mentioned before I'm a pretty poor student, but that doesn't mean I don't treat myself to some thrifty deals when I have a couple of spare pounds! So these are the few things that I bought last month, that I am super duper loving.

AMY POEHLER YES PLEASE



Ok so technically I read this book in January, but this is my first favourites post and woman is incredible. This whole book literally made me laugh and cry, and it was so interesting to learn how your hero got to where they are. A crazy good book by a crazy inspirational woman.

SUNGLASSES



As soon as I saw the sun peeping through the clouds, I needed to get a pair of sunglasses on my head, and these primark ones are perfect! Only £2!
REEBOK TRAINERS

MY 99P COAT


I have posted about this coat already, but I cannot stress how amazing it is. For 99p as well! It may not last me forever, but I think this is my best ever bargain. I needed a good brown coat and this ticks every box.

LEGO



MY MUM GOT ME UNICORN LEGO. That's all.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment