I'm a huge 5 year old girl. (A tour of my ornaments and knick knacks)

As anyone who's ever been in my room will know, I am secretly a massive 5 year old girl. Cat's and princesses adorn every shelf, and there is a lot of pink. So, as I am very proud of my ornament collection, I thought I'd share some of it with you! And yes, this is just some! I left a lot of stuff back at home, and my mums been buying me even more while I've been away, so I'm turning into a proper hoarder!

I was so happy when I got to my room and saw this shelving unit, so much room for ornaments! 
Here we have, a letter ornament (Urban Outfitters- Old), a picture of me as a kid (vain much), and my amazing cat tea pot! The floral frame was just a little charity shop purchase, and the amazing Always Sunny In Philadelphia Green Man bobble head was a birthday present! 
My amazing nan hand knitted me this Rapunzel tower and doll set (it's my favourite disney film). She also gave me the pieces to make my own horse to go with it, but I still haven't gotten round to that!
Speaking of Rapunzel, here's my doll collection! I am so in love with these animation toddler series dolls, and would love to have a few more! Had to start my collection with Rapunzel though!
Probably the largest concentration of cats, all charity shop bought. The little fairy cottage ornament is actually one I made myself! My vinyl collection is pretty pidly at the moment, but I havent even had my record player for a year yet, and I am pretty poor these days! Cute photos of me and Connor, and me and Hannah at the back, in a Disney Land Paris holder. 

Here's my record player! My wonderful boyfriend bought me this for my birthday, and I was so excited to start collecting my favourite albums. (Adorned with cat stickers of course) 


This little Elephant trinket box is from a small shop in Newquay, and I got it for my 18th birthday, to match my other Elephant Jewellery (featured in this post). 
The perfect doll for anyone who has a slight obsession like me!
One of my favourite cats. 
Rapunzel night light. (I warned you, I'm just a huge 5 year old girl) 

Peekaboo cat! You can't see in this shot really, but behind my mirror is my "Cromwell Family Recipes" scrap book, that my dad and step mum made for me ready for uni! It's full of delicious food, and has given me many good ideas. 


That's most of my stuff really! There's a few other bits and bobs, but I didnt want you to be here all day. I hope you've enjoyed my little tour, and are inspired to head down to your local charity shop and see what little knick knacks you can pick up. 

Kristy
X






Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment