Paris Outfit Post (Kind Of)


Coat- Charity Shop (bargain of the century!!!)
Shirt- Charity Shop
Skirt- H&M
Shoes- Dr Martens
Backpack- Unknown
Hat- Asos

So, I didn't actually get any outfit photos so to speak, but I did get some full length pictures of me in front of the eiffel tower, in which my outfit is kind of visible? This is totally not a random excuse to put more Paris pictures up on here, who would say such a thing??
When packing for Paris, we got told we were only allowed hand luggage (heart breaking news) so we had to pack light. That's why I decided to take my trusty H&M black bodycon skirt, and an array of tops and baggy shirts. Comfort was just as important as style on a trip like this! The shirt, not that you can see if in these pictures, is a humungous black and white patterned number which is both cosy and gorgeous, so I thought it would be perfect for wandering around the city.
Now, onto my coat. The coat of dreams. The bargain of the century. This coat cost me 99p. thats right 99p. If I could capitalise numbers, believe me I would!! I was so ecstatic when I saw this baby sitting on the rail at my local 99p charity shop and it is honestly so warm. The lining is basically falling out of it, and I'd say this is probably it's last winter, but I'm making sure it goes out in style!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment