I Can Hear The Bells

My auntie got married! It was such a lovely day, and I thought I'd do a little post with my favourite pictures from the whole thing. Cat wore a beautiful floor length gown, with a tulle skirt and lace capped sleeves. It was perfect for her!






Dress- Collectif
Cardigan- Linea
Purse- Camden Market
Shoes- Swedish Hasbeens

The main colour theme for the day was Navy and yellow, with all the groomsmen in blue suits and yellow ties. Then the flowers were wildflowers and sunflowers, it was beautiful! My auntie made all the decorations herself, and her hard work paid off. My gingham dress was from Collectif in London, they have a few boutiques around London, and their stuff is all 50's inspired and amazing. I paired it with my trusty Swedish Hasbeens and this adorable purse from Camden Market. I can't even explain the hassle it took to find the perfect cardigan, I'm far too fussy! 

Thanks! 
Kristy X


Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment