Give Me What I Want

Hello! This is my first proper outfit post, with photos taken by the lovely Penny.

(Please ignore my awful wind stricken face, I do live in Britains windiest city now. I also promise I'll get less awkward)





Long Cardi- Monki
Dungaree Dress- Rokit
Stripey Top- Topshop
Scarf- Accessorize
Bag- Kids In Glass Houses Merch
Shoes- Dr Martens 


This oversized cardi is my absolute favourite winter piece. It's from the Monki shop on Carnaby street and I fell in love with it the second I saw it. There was an £80 version in urban outfitters, and I was tempted, but then I saw this at £50 and was so happy! My tote bag is from the Kids In Glass Houses gig I went to in Exeter this week. They're such great guys and I can't believe they're splitting up. This is a pretty casual, day to day uni look for this transitional weather we've been having (though it was blowing a gale today and I tried to pick the least windy photographs). I'm really excited to properly get this blog up and running, as the lovely Penny (check out her blog!) has offered to take pictures of me when we have a few spare minutes in uni! So I can finally get into blogging and start taking more outfit posts. Thats all really! I'm just about to head home for the weekend for my aunties wedding, so I'll try and get a post together about that. 

Kristy X







Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment