FMM Summer Project

So for one of my first posts, I thought it would be a good idea to give you sort of an insight into my style, and my uni summer project fits this perfectly! My degree is Fashion Media and Marketing, and I can't wait to start getting down to work. We were told to photograph our three favourite outfits, either on ourselves, a model, or anyway we pleased! Here is what I did..

Skirt- Charity Shop
Top- Mango
Shoes- Swedish Hasbeens
Necklace- Vintage


Shirt- Charity Shop
Dungaree Dress- Vintage
Shoes- Topshop
Bag- eBay

Top- Le Pub Merch
Skirt- Charity Shop
Jacket- Vintage
Shoes- Dr Martens


As you can tell, I'm a huge lover of charity shops and cute little vintage boutiques. I found a 99p charity shop here in plymouth yesterday and I was so happy! I'm yet to find a really exciting vintage shop here, but there are tonnes of cute antique places in the Barbican, some of which do have small clothing rails. So thats a pretty good over view of my style, vintage, "old lady esque", and quite girly! Hope you like! 

Thanks, Kristy
X


Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment