Give The Girl a New 'do!

I am so sorry about the lack of posts this month! I've had a lot of uni work, and I have also been struggling with decisions about what to do next year. I have finally made the decision to transfer to Cardiff! I'll be closer to home, and I've always loved the city. I've made some great friends in Plymouth and I will definitely miss everyone a ton, but I will just have to visit!

Now onto the actual blog post, I got my hair cut! I have very very long hair, so hair cuts aren't really a regular occurrence for me, but I really wanted a grown out fringe style bangs (think Alexa Chung), so I made an appointment.

I went to a really lovely place called Arena creative hair in Plymouth, and all first time visitors get 20% off, so that was great! This is actually the first time I've ever paid for my own haircut!
I am so happy with the results....



I got used to how it looks really quickly, and I think that's a good sign. It just makes it look like there's some shape to my hair! A new hair cute really does get you excited about hair again, and also I was desperate to go out so I could show people!


Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment