Lush Wishlist

I made the mistake of going into Lush with no money yesterday, and ever since I have been dreaming of smelling like an angel, and feeling as soft as a blanket. So I put together this little wish list of things I found in the store yesterday, and will almost definitely be going back for when my student loan is finally sorted!





1. This new shower gel, The Comforter, is their classic bubble bar reinvented as a shower gel. The Bubble Bar was my absolute favourite, and smells like a snuggly, berry filled hug! So now that there is a shower gel that will make me smell the same, it isn't a want, it is a need. It is a tad on the pricey side, but that just means I will have to be sparing with it. Oh god it smelt so good. 



2. This face scrub and cleanser is called "Let the Good Times Roll" and it honestly smells like someone has baked something incredible. It is made with Maize Flour and Polenta, and was originally a Christmas special, but had to be kept on due to high demand! It leaves you with an amazing buttery popcorn smell, and it left the back of my hand so soft! I've never been a big one for face routines, but I could definitely develop one if it means I get to smell like this all the time. 

3. A classic. The good old bath bomb. This one is a proper crazy coloured one which will leave your bath a funky dream. There's no beauty or skincare reason that I want this. It would just make my bath look really really cool .

4. And finally, the flamingo bubble bar. A)It's reusable and smells amazing. B) It's a flamingo!! This bad boy lasts a whole tonne of baths, and makes them all a sweet, bubbly heaven. God I'm so happy I have a bath in my house this year! I can't wait for loan day to roll around so that I can truly make the most of that big ceramic tub and relax. Ahhh...... 





Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment